Monday, 1 June 2015

Choices!


Many of us are faced with choices everyday. This morning saying goodbye to my son made me reflect on a choice I made. I never want my children to walk out the door without them knowing how much I love them. They have so much to worry about with school and pressures of the world the last thing they need to think about is if there mom is mad at them for silly non important things. 
Sometimes we make choices in advance. Saying if I were ever faced with this or that choice I would never choose the  one that was in the never column. I've learned never say never! You may have to make choices you never thought you would. Some of my choices led me down hard trails and some I made in faith hoping they were right for me. Take each day as it comes. We don't always make the right choices but you live and learn.  Some of my best choices gave me the following.....