Saturday, 21 February 2009

Here comes the son...



Okay first yes Elisa you were right Kosovo was the place the cute waiter came from!!! Thank you!!!! Today has been a sunny and nice day. Nice enough to take my fleece off and nice enough to keep my door open for a little while. Shocker!!! So all of this puts me in a happy mood. The sun makes me happy!!!! I love it!!!! Here are a couple of pictures of Alfred I took today in his All American Boy suit. Thank you grandma!!!!

And for the good news I am coming home to America!!!!!Wahoo!!!! On April 2nd!!!! Party at my moms!!!! I'm so excited!!!! Paddy me and Alfred are coming!! Phil has to stay home and work!! Poor Phil!! Okay I have to travel with two small children across the ocean and a layover in NYC. Should be adventurous!!!! Who cares I am coming home to the sun!!!! Life is good!!!!!

6 comments:

~The Piper's~ said...

Woo Hoo.....I am so excited. I hope I get to see ya. Keep me posted. I will come up to Verde for the weekend. BTW I think Alfred looks like your hubby. He is such a cutie.

Unknown said...

Hey - how about stopping in Texas?! How long will you be in AZ??

And - did you see the pics I posted of you on my blog yet? I think they're in Dec. theclaridges.blogspot.com

Love you baby! BTW - Alfred is stinkin' cute!!

Naomi said...

Cute Blog Aimme. Love the pics, you are such a cute family. xx

Bedie said...

We are sooooo excited to see you. Can't wait!! These pics are adorable, can't wait to meet your little ones.

Dandi said...

Alfred is soooo cute! You did a great job! Can't wait to meet him. Jonah's excited to have a cousin younger than him, so he can toughen him up. j/k

Holly Wood said...

Darn it! I am going to miss by about 3 weeks! We will be in AZ the 21st-26th of March. We are also having a big party at my parents house! I wish we could seen eachother. Would really love to see that baby and Paddy too!! I hope things go well for you on your trip across the pond. From your pictures I see that Alfred is growing a lot! Hugs to all of you!!