As you might have guessed me and Alfred are all alone without Phil and Paddy who are in South Africa. Boy is this a new experience!!!! Being a mom of a tiny baby is a lot to learn. Patience. How can one baby eat so much, throw up and while changing him take a pooh that shoots across the room??!!! Yuck!!! But I do love him dearly and he is a cutie!!!!!! My friend Tracy and her daughter Ava came over the other day and brought us lunch. Thank you Tracy and Ava!!!! While there I took a picture of Alfred and Ava and he was smiling. He likes Ava!!!! Also while Phil has been away he did remember Valentines Day and got me flowers, cards and a cute sign to hang up I love him!!!!
“You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job.” Laurence J. Peter
Monday, 16 February 2009
Mommy and Alfred
As you might have guessed me and Alfred are all alone without Phil and Paddy who are in South Africa. Boy is this a new experience!!!! Being a mom of a tiny baby is a lot to learn. Patience. How can one baby eat so much, throw up and while changing him take a pooh that shoots across the room??!!! Yuck!!! But I do love him dearly and he is a cutie!!!!!! My friend Tracy and her daughter Ava came over the other day and brought us lunch. Thank you Tracy and Ava!!!! While there I took a picture of Alfred and Ava and he was smiling. He likes Ava!!!! Also while Phil has been away he did remember Valentines Day and got me flowers, cards and a cute sign to hang up I love him!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Cute, cute cute!!
Oh Aimee he so adorable. Love his smile........
Oh my goodness! He looks like a Wright through and through! :)
He is SO cute Aimee!~
I can't wait to see him. He is so so cute love you guys Bethany
Aimee he is so handsome!!! I love his smile:)
Of course he's a cutie, he comes from a good looking family. I can't wait to meet the little guy. Love ya, Megan
Post a Comment