
It has been a while since my last blog...My mom and sister Elisa came to see us the day after Christmas and Elisa stayed for 2 weeks and my mom 3 weeks. We had a lot of fun talking and laughing and boy were they a big help with Alfred and Paddy!!!! We went to London, Leeds Castle, they went to France (almost got stuck there), we went shopping and we went to the movies to see yes Twilight and Bedtime Stories. It was really fun!!! Alfred was blessed while they were here and that was extra special!!! This past week with neither one of them here it has been busy. Phil stayed up with me one night and realized he could hardly get out of bed the next morning!!ha ha He realizes this now!!!!!

Ok this is a big shout out to my cougarific sisters and friends who like Robert Pattinson... Phil and I went for a fitting and a mask making day up at Leavsden sp? Studios where they film Harry Potter...To make a long story short while they were making impressions of our heads and hands there were molds of the faces of all the Harry Potter characters on the wall and yes Robert Pattinson was there too. Unfortunately I didn't take a photo...didn't want them to think I was psycho but it was there. Ok that is all...

Oh yes and one last thing for my sister Elisa and all of you who remember NKTOB New Kids On The Block...They were here in concert in London and if Elisa was here she and could've gone...DARN!!!!!!! That would've been fun!!!!
7 comments:
Aimee - you look fabulous! I'm so jealous Elisa and your mom got to go play! I think it's my turn again. Oh - and NKOTB - I saw them in concert in VA when I was a nanny after high school. LOVED it! I like their new Summertime song. Fun stuff!! BTW - I think you should get on Facebook!
I got your shirt today, so I will mail that stuff over soon. I'm sorry about the concert, You got the Right Stuff, Baby! NKOTB Forever!!
Love ya
Um so Robert was in the same building as you and you didn't track him down I'm disappointed. Just Kidding love you! P.S. I heard you were coming to AZ in April is it true?
Aimee-
I am so in love with your little man. I just cannot stand how utterly cute he is.
One of these days Aaron and I are going to make it to Europe. We were planning a trip to Italy this September but that planned was foiled since we are expecting Baby #5 then. :P
Dana
Aimee!!!!
I joined Facebook about 2 months ago and had tried finding you on it! I saw Melissa Garber and Wendy Danley today and they suggested I try to find Wylbia. Wylbia was easy to find on facebook and her blog links to yours!
It looks like you are doing WONDERFUL!!! What a cute family!
I'd love to catch up!
Michelle Warner Olsen
olsen.michelle@gmail.com
Hey Aimee its Bedie!! I went to lunch with our moms today and she gave me your blog. Your family is adorable and you look fantastic. Buzz on over to my blog. www.pricefamily-bedie.blogspot.com. I can't wait to see you when you come in April. Love and miss you tons.
Hello Aimee.....How are you? I found your little sis on Facebook and saw she had a blog and low and behold I found you. Wow you look fabulous. Your family is so adorable. You have been very blessed. Paddy is such a cutie and Alfred is so stinkin cute. I live in Chandler. Have been here for 11+ years. I have 3 boys. They are 13 and I have twins that are 9. One of the twins is special needs. He is my angel. I stay at home. I am so blessed to be able to do this the last 8 years. Sid (my special needs child) needs me a lot. Well I as well have a blog on here. It is : http://piperaz.blogspot.com/
You can also email me at jennpiper@cox.net. I would love to keep in contact with you. BTW this is Jenny Maynard just in case...lol...I mean we've only know each other since 1st grade...lol Hope to hear from you soon. I agree with Kristin....you need to get on Facebook....
Post a Comment