“You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job.” Laurence J. Peter
Tuesday, 16 December 2008
How did we come up with the name Alfred?!!
Well it all came down to two names Phil had Alfred and I had Aiden. The deal was that if Phil could get me tickets to the London Premiere of the movie Twilight he could have his name. Well I never got to the Premiere and Phil got his way....He owes me big time!!!!!!!!!! He got the name from the different characters that Michael Caine has played in movies ie.. Alfie in Alfie and Alfred in the new Batman movies. He is a big fan of Michael Caine!!!! That is the story!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Aimee
What a wonderful treat to find your blog! I got it from Kristin's blog. Your boys are both darling and yes Paddy looks like yours-very much! How in the world are you?? Thanks for blogging. I have it saved as a favorite.
Holli Noel Wilcock Gardner
Aimee,
I don't know if you remember me or not, but we were on student council together at EAC. I am so excited to hear about your good fortune with your son. I am also extremely excited to hear you are living in England. And Jealous! That is where I served my mission (up north actually, in Manchester) and I have wanted to get back ever since. Super congrats again on your son. Thank Kristen (my wife's cousin's wife???) for sending a whole lot of traffic your way, but I am sure glad she did. Good luck and God Save The Queen!
Ryan Rapier
Congratulations Aimee & Phil! Aimee, this is your cousin Staci. My mom forwarded me your email. Alfred is beautiful. It's so fun to see you and your little family! I'm jealous you have two little boys. We don't have any of those at our house. We miss seeing you guys. Maybe Troy and I will come visit you someday in England. :)
Staci
Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for you guys! How are you doing? You look great! I can't believe how much Patrick has changed since I last saw you guys.
Your family looks perfect! Say hi to your hubby and give the boys a big squeeze from me.
Aimee!
It's Libby (no one calls me Wylbia anymore :)
I'm so glad you have a blog so I can keep up with you and your family. BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations! It's so funny I was just thinking about you not too long ago.
Love ya!
Aimee - are you done hibernating yet? Come out and play!
Post a Comment