Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you!! I can't wait to come visit again and see your cute little family again. The "Littles" have another little - how stinkin' CUTE! Miss you.
Hi Amiee, This is your cousin Kendra. First of all, Alfred, he is soo stickin cute!I love the name Alfred. My great grandpa was named Alfred, so that name holds a special place to me! I am so happy for you and glad all went well. I need your email address so I can add you to my blog - it's private. My email is brocnkendra@hotmail.com, send me your address so we can keep in touch. Paddy is so big and I know would be a fun cousin for my Anna to play with! Love, Kendra
2 comments:
Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you!! I can't wait to come visit again and see your cute little family again. The "Littles" have another little - how stinkin' CUTE! Miss you.
Hi Amiee,
This is your cousin Kendra. First of all, Alfred, he is soo stickin cute!I love the name Alfred. My great grandpa was named Alfred, so that name holds a special place to me! I am so happy for you and glad all went well. I need your email address so I can add you to my blog - it's private. My email is brocnkendra@hotmail.com, send me your address so we can keep in touch. Paddy is so big and I know would be a fun cousin for my Anna to play with!
Love, Kendra
Post a Comment