“You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job.” Laurence J. Peter
Aimee he is so cute! I can't wait till I can see him. Congrats Phil,Aimee, and Paddy.
Hey Aimee, he's a cute one, his eyes look like Phils and his nose you, but I can't be sure I would just have to see him in person. I hope you are all doing well, love you all lots, love, Megan
Oh my goodness!!! He is soooo cute. I loved his little squeeks in the video. What a sweetie! I am so happy for you guys! congrats!
Aimee-He is just beautiful. I love to bury my face in a newborn neck and just sniff all that yummy newborn smell right up.I want to kiss him so bad my teeth hurt!Love you.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Aimee he is so cute! I can't wait till I can see him. Congrats Phil,Aimee, and Paddy.
Hey Aimee, he's a cute one, his eyes look like Phils and his nose you, but I can't be sure I would just have to see him in person. I hope you are all doing well, love you all lots, love, Megan
Oh my goodness!!! He is soooo cute. I loved his little squeeks in the video. What a sweetie! I am so happy for you guys! congrats!
Aimee-
He is just beautiful. I love to bury my face in a newborn neck and just sniff all that yummy newborn smell right up.
I want to kiss him so bad my teeth hurt!
Love you.
Post a Comment