“You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job.” Laurence J. Peter
You have darling kids! Enjoy each stage because they fly by!Michelle Warner Olsen
Oh my gosh....ROFL! He looks like an Oompa Loompa....LOL! :P
I think he s going to be a sun worshipper.
He is so cute! I forgot we have to do that stage all over again! I hope you got the invite to my blog. x
Oh my goodness!
Thanks for the smile. He is so cute.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You have darling kids! Enjoy each stage because they fly by!
Michelle Warner Olsen
Oh my gosh....ROFL! He looks like an Oompa Loompa....LOL! :P
I think he s going to be a sun worshipper.
He is so cute! I forgot we have to do that stage all over again! I hope you got the invite to my blog. x
Oh my goodness!
Thanks for the smile. He is so cute.
Post a Comment