“You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job.” Laurence J. Peter
Monday, 29 June 2009
Sometimes you just have to run through a sprinkler!!!!
You know how you have one of those days that you just feel like crying or kicking a cat (apologies to cat lovers!)?! Well I was having one of those days... took Alfred to the grocery store and that is an event in itself. Have you ever seen me climb the shelves at a grocery store? That is a sight!! Getting the groceries out of the cart is another adventure. And poor Alfred tired and fed up at the end that he starts fussing. The cashier lady started to help me bag my groceries then once I got them all on the converbelt she stopped and just kept putting my groceries through and I was frantically trying to bag them as fast as I could. She had a scowl on her face like she wished I wouldn't have come to her till. I was thinking the same thing!!! Anyways got done and started to the car and a lady offered her help pushing my cart across the street, I must've looked totally helpless!! Finally got in the car and headed home. Today by the way was a really warm day. Shorts and flip flop weather!!!Yeah!!!! Got home and wanted to crash out. No chance!!! Paddy got back from school and good news got 12 out of 12 on his spelling, Yeah!!!! So we all went outside and Phil had the sprinkler on and he and Paddy we chasing each other and getting soaked!! So I handed Alfred over to Phil and played with Paddy in the sprinkler and got soaked also!! It was fun and made me forget about the annoying things earlier in the day!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sometimes it's those small moments in life that make us the happiest!
Post a Comment