Wednesday, 30 December 2009

Goodbye 2009 Hello 2010!!!

Well what can I say about this past year... Watching Alfred grow like a weed and Paddy grow up and start telling me what to do! Lately I am grateful for my little family and the things I am learning from them!! I love my friends here in England and miss my friends back home!! Christmas was good and to sum it up we were happy! Everyone makes New Years Resolutions I am actually afraid to do that for fear I will never get them done. The things I look forward to this next year well that is easy!! Watching my kids grow (the youngest gowing faster than us all), taking my family back to America and enjoying our family there, maybe going to my class reunion if we are having one, Sarah and Brenden coming to visit, and maybe this year I will make it to Paris!! That would be fun!! Other than that to stay safe, healthy and happy!! If you are a friend or family I hope that 2010 brings you all that you need!!! Love to you all!!!!


A is for Alfred and apple!!



P is for Paddy and penguin!

2 comments:

Ford Family said...

We miss you! Your boys are so cute. Paddy looks so grown up! I can't believe he and Joey are 8 now! Hope you had a great Christmas.

Diann said...

Oh Aim!!! You always make me cry!! I MISS YOU So Much!!! You are such a Sweetheart and I am so happy to call you my friend!! I hope that 2010 brings you much joy and happiness!! Kiss those babies for us!! We love you!!!!